POWE Architects is seeking a recent Graduate with a Masters of Architecture or equivalent to work on our clients’ diverse range of projects, including medium density and high-rise residential, commercial, mixed-use and retail.
The role will provide the successful applicant with the opportunity to work in all aspects of our profession including project procurement, client liaison, design, documentation, quality control and project management.
POWE Architects is seeking an enthusiastic & motivated Architectural Graduate with proficient knowledge of ArchiCAD or Revit who is targeting registration and eager to be involved in the many aspects of the practice of architecture. Good drawing and communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team are essential.
– We embrace a ‘one team’ culture; we connect & work with our clients.
– We remain curious & embrace change.
– We build solutions that work; we drive results from start to finish.
– We add value; we keep trust and integrity at the heart of everything we do.
– Long-term career & professional development
– A diverse portfolio of project work
– An inclusive, creative, busy, fun, social team environment
– A vibrant office in Fortitude Valley, easily accessible via public transport
Our clients value our services; we compete on value not price & benefit from our use of the best technology available to the industry, including the latest 3D virtual computer model software & our commitment to BIM.
The continued success of our practice is made possible by the efforts of our team members, who provide a personal and friendly service and are committed to high professional and design standards.
– You will be a valued member of our talented team that values diversity, agility & variety; no rock stars or pigeonholes here.
– You will access career opportunities; we offer responsibility, seek accountability & acknowledge performance.
– We encourage & support our graduates in their journey to register as architects.
– You will be included in a team culture that values regular open communication.
You will be part of a busy and creative studio environment in Fortitude Valley – a vibrant location that accommodates our ever-increasing project and client commitments and is easily accessible via public transport.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
– Proficient skills in ArchiCAD or Revit
– An eagerness to be involved in the many aspects of the practice of architecture, including business development.
– Strong client management skills and communication skills
– A commitment to the pursuit of quality design and architectural outcomes
Apply now: send your CV & cover letter to email@example.com